- On your first visit, arrive 20 minutes early. You will be asked to fill out client forms and participate in a brief Salt Therapy orientation.
- All subsequent visits arrive 5-10 minutes early. Adult room sessions begin promptly at the top of each hour. Kid room sessions begin promptly at each half hour. Once a session begins, no one will be allowed to enter the treatment room.
- Do not use or wear any perfumes, lotions, oils, fragrances, etc. They can interfere with the therapy.
- Please keep voices low in the lobby area.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the treatment rooms. This includes 'sippy' cups.
- Do not exit the salt room once a session has started, unless it is an emergency.
- Please use the restroom, wash your hands, and/or your child's hands prior to your session.
- Disposable foot & head covers are provided, and must be worn in the salt room. Please keep these and bring them to your next session.
- No electronics devices in the treatment room (examples: phones, iPads, iPods, Smartphones, mp3 players, e-readers etc.). We cannot be held responsible for any damage the salt may cause to these devices.
- The Adult Salt room is a quiet room. No talking unless it's an emergency and you need assistance. Quiet meditation, reading and sleeping are fine. Please be respectful and considerate of others in a group session.
- You are allowed to bring 1 book or magazine (no magazines with perfumed ads), facial tissues, an eye pillow, ear plugs, a small head pillow. You may either bring a light blanket or borrow one of ours to cover dark clothing. Any visible salt will dust off.
- No other items are allowed in the treatment room.
- Do not throw salt or touch the walls. The salt room is an extremely clean and delicate environment that requires responsible and respectful conduct at all times. Sample boards are provided for touching.
- In the Kids Salt room, quiet conversation is acceptable. All Adult treatment room rules apply to the Kids room plus:
- Please use your inside/church/quiet voice. Please remind your children of this.
- Children 12 and under must be in the presence of an adult guardian at all times.
- Play with the salt, but do not throw salt.
- Please clean up toys/books at the end of your session.
- You are responsible for your personal items. We suggest that you leave all personal items and electronic devices, including cell phones and purses in your car as we will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Leave bags, coats, and personal belongings in the lobby or in your car.
- Leave pocket change in your car or in the lobby.
- Dress in comfortable clothing.
- We will supply blankets or bring one. The treatment room temperature may be cooler than the lobby. Please take a blanket in prior to the start of the session if you think you may get chilled. We reserve the right to disapprove of any blanket that may be considered noisy.
- Once a session begins, no one will be allowed to enter the treatment room.
If you have a personal need that is not on this list, please tell us.
Avoid using Halotherapy during the acute or contagious phase of any illness, including the following: colds, flu, infections accompanied by fever, acute active tuberculosis, cardiac insufficiency, COPD in the third stage, bleeding, spitting of blood, alcohol or drug intoxication, unstable or uncontrolled hypertension, and acute stages of respiratory diseases.
Salt Therapy of Georgia is for non-smokers only. Smokers will only be permitted use of our center after they have quit smoking for at least 2 weeks to avoid exposing other clients to third-hand smoke. Click here for more information.